Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I get a discount if I refer you?
Tell your friends about us and if they sign up, you get $20 Off on your next cleaning.
2. Do you take credit cards?
Yes, for your convenience we accept: VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER
3. Do I have to sign a contract?
No! You can cancel any time you wish. You’ll only sign our non-compete agreement and on-time payment commitment when you hire us.
4. When do I pay for the service?
At the time of appointment.
5. What day and time will you show up to clean?
You get to pick your day and time. We clean Monday through Friday between 8:00 and 5:00 p.m. You can pick an arrival time of either: 8:00 to 8:30 a.m. or 11:00 to 2:00 p.m.
6. What about my pets?
We love them, and we’ll treat them like our own. Your special instructions are noted on our Work Orders so the Cleaning Tech will know your wishes with regard to your pets.
7. Do I have to be home during service?
No. Most of our clients give us a key and their alarm code. Our employees are carefully screened and trained. Many of them have been with us for years!
8. Who provides the chemicals & equipment?
For the ultimate in sanitation we recommend to use your vacuum and mop unless you don’t want to provide them.
9. What if I have to skip or cancel my service?
Give us 24 business hours notice of your change in plans and we will promptly reschedule or cancel your service. Less than 24 hours notice $50 cancellation fee will apply.
10. What if I need some extra tasks or services?
Just call the day before to make your special requests and we will quote you a price for the additional time. Clean inside Ovens, Clean inside Refrigerator? Yes!
12. Do I have to tip your employees?
No, it’s not expected, but it is greatly appreciated for work well done.
13. Should I have a Spring Cleaning Every year?
Many of our clients do have a Top To Bottom Deluxe Cleaning annually to maintain those out-of-reach places that are not a part of the normal, weekly or bi-weekly routine. It’s less expensive than the first time Deluxe cleaning because the rest of the house is already at maintenance level if we are servicing your home!